Sunday, January 24, 2016

Air Plane Manners...A Poster found on Twitter...

I found this poster on Twitter.  It reminded me of one of my worst travel experiences.  
I have not been on a plane for years.  For the most part, my flying adventures have been just fine.  There is only one that stands out and that is when I was stuck in the middle seat next to a smelly guy by the window.  I thought the flight would never end.  He looked clean but smelled of extremely dirty/soiled,  jeans.  The smell was nauseating and I had to endure it for 3 hours.  Ugh!
As I look over this chart I find one that would make me angry.  The one where the person puts his feet between the seats.  I have never seen this but I would have to say something if I were minding my own business and someone put their feet on my shoulder.
What is your worst travel experience?  Which one fo the actions on the photo would bother you the most?  I would love to hear you stories.
Happy Travels
KathieyV:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment